• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12186] NOWHERE TO CLICK!

DeletedUser

See attached image - there is no way of moving forward from here.

This is still part of the tutorial where you begin to use cultural buildings for the Elven race.

I appreciate the idea of this game, I'd like to continue exploring!

A.

Attachments

• elvenar screenshot.jpg
    elvenar screenshot.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 110

DeletedUser2191

What exactly are you being asked to do or trying to attempt to do?

1) Complete a quest?

2) Provide neighbourly help on the builders hut?

3) Upgrade the builders hut?

4) Upgrade another building?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1901

This is still part of the tutorial where you begin to use cultural buildings for the Elven race.

This is the builders hut, not a cultural building. I *think* I may understand... is your builder busy and not able to build a culture item? You may just have to wait for your builder to become available to build something else. :D

DeletedUser61

there is no way of moving forward from here.
It appears that there are 2 issues.
  1. Most buildings have to be attached to a roadway before you can upgrade them.
  2. In your screenshot, in the upper right hand corner, you'll note that you were given 200 Diamonds when you started the game, and you still have them. The quest is asking you to click on the 100 Diamonds bar, and thereby upgrade your Builders' Hut.

WolfSinger

As Katwijk said - building have to be attached to a street. You'll note the first builder slot has a residence shown in it with the warning msg above it - it's cut off - but it looks like 'missing street connection'

You need to attach a street to the residence before you can upgrade it.

DeletedUser4671

This happens when you do not have a path connected to your main hall. The tutorial freezes at that point and will not let you continue.

There is no way to unlock the tutorial now for you to continue. You will have to make a new account and start over.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!

DeletedUser2191

This happens when you do not have a path connected to your main hall. The tutorial freezes at that point and will not let you continue.

There is no way to unlock the tutorial now for you to continue. You will have to make a new account and start over.

If there was a thumbs down vote for posts, I would give this 1 million of them. That has got to be the worst possible advice to give someone I have ever seen, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The OP didn't answer any of my questions in an attempt to help them. Others have posted a possible solution. All you have to say is start another account!!! Tsk Tsk.

If I get a warning for chastising you, I'll proudly take it and this is something I don't normally do.

DeletedUser4671

@Ludwig Vanhelsen Your questions are irrelevant to the screenshot.

This is a known issue and is currently being fixed by the developers. During the tutorial stage if you have a broken road connection, you are locked out of the build menu to fix it. There is no way to continue at this current time. In future updates there will be a fix for this.

The only alternative to my solution would be to stare at a town that you cannot do anything with.

DeletedUser

I'm really hoping I can still use the "soulspacetime" username for a new account. I use that username for EVERYTHING.
Thanks for your help.
SST

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I believe if you start a city in a different world you keep your username when you log in there, that really sucks though, make sure the road touches the main hall in the next one. You learned a lesson the hard way here, hope it is fixed before to long as that is a total game stopper, not just a bump in the road.