• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12383] Frozen Father Tree will not let me put an Ensorcelled Endowment on it.

Istaru

Does that mean no one can polish it either? Because that is a BIG problem!

It is NOT polishable. That's like cutting the culture in half. Please fix this.

Just confirmed that Lazy snowman is also not polishable.

I heard from another player that the summer solstice prizes weren't polishable until after the event completed. Is that true? Is that what's happening here?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Combine you post by editing, they frown on double posting.

Ty.

DeletedUser3686

Came here to report the same problem too. I also cannot use Ensorcelled Endowment on the Father Frozen Tree, and it also seems like it can't be polished either at the moment either.

The world I play in is Felyndral.

DeletedUser511

Last event buildings took in till after the event to be able to polish them. My first Father tree and im sure my now frozen one will after the event. I would think it would.

DeletedUser3507

lol only 32 days + 6 hrs off. Seems they could have them polish able way before then, takes less than 15 minutes at most per eas building and if data is in a table, 1 minute.:oops:

DeletedUser3686

Thanks for clarifying that! Well at least I just unlocked Garden of Harmony and have a few built so that my town isn't totally lacking for culture that can be aided.

DeletedUser115

We are aware of this issue, and we are hoping to have it corrected as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact time at this moment. Will keep you updated with more information.

DeletedUser3942

thanks Aider :)
let's hope we will not have to wait until after the event ;)

DeletedUser5807

My enscrolled endowment has not been working. I should have way more culture than I am getting.

DeletedUser2149

I won 5 of the Frozen Father trees of 2 types, but it did not give them to me and I checked under every tab. No trees. There should be given some type of compensation given out or are we just playing the game to fulfill the games needs and not receive our rewards that we are entitled too.

MaXt

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I won 5 of the Frozen Father trees of 2 types, but it did not give them to me and I checked under every tab. No trees.
MaXt
I realize you said every tab, but did that include the tabs under the bag of holding? The prize buildings are not in with regular buildings/construction, they are in the bag where your spells are stored, under the buildings tab.

Istaru

We are aware of this issue, and we are hoping to have it corrected as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact time at this moment. Will keep you updated with more information.

Thanks for fixing this! Everything is working great now. :)