• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12770] Dwarven Portal disappeared?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3821
  • Start date

DeletedUser3821

One of my FS players has "lost" her dwarven portal. The space is there, but the building is gone. Vanished. It is, no more. The player is in Arendyll. Has anyone else had a building vanish on them?

Sorry I don't have all the info you request, but it isn't my issue personally. blukitten2 has the issue.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

This is a confirmed issue and seems to occur when you upgrade a building to a new size and half the building is allowed to go off your map without telling you that you need to "upgrade and move". Will keep you updated on this issue as we get more information.

DeletedUser3821

Hi all,

This is a confirmed issue and seems to occur when you upgrade a building to a new size and half the building is allowed to go off your map without telling you that you need to "upgrade and move". Will keep you updated on this issue as we get more information.
Do you have any idea how long it will take to make her portal reappear? Can they do that now, or do they have to fix the bug first?

DeletedUser3821

Well, blu got her portal back, but she had to purchase an expansion. Support wasn't able to help.