• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12776] Quest Completing Before Research Done

DeletedUser2191

Felyndral World, Human City

Quest Title - Fairy Manufacturing

Quest Objective - Research Fairy Style Crystal Manufacturing

Quest Objective Progress - 42/60 updated to 50/ 60 after adding KP

Quest should remain incomplete based on KP needed and technology not being activated.

Logged in this afternoon to reset city, noticed the above described quest had completed. This should not of happened as I knew I was not close to getting the needed KP or activating the technology. Logged fully out of the game and closed browser, cleared temp files/ cache. Logged back into the game with the same results, added an additional 8 KP, this did not change the status.

Switched over to another world/ city, reset there, returned to Felyndral world with the same result still appearing. Decided to accept the quest as being complete, which it allowed myself to do receiving the appropriate rewards and bringing up the next quest in que - Research Fairy Style Scroll Manufacturing.

Error Reproduction Rate - 1/1 as it allowed myself to accept completion of the quest without the needed KP and technology activation.

Kristincun

The same thing happened to me in Felyndral (elf city).

Quest was to research Ancient Wonders of the Orc. The quest registered as complete when the tournament rewards arrived, including 5 KPs, and I put those KPs into the Ancient Wonder research. The research is not finished; I do not know if I got the rewards from the quest or not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5873

I have the save thing happen in Age IV, one was building a particular cultural building that I never built, and the other was training some troops. Both were done without me actually doing them. I cannot remember specifically which quests. I am an elf in Elcysandir.