• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12947] Expansion Numbers not showing

Calenmir

I got to Expansion Tab under Builder Icon and while I can see that I do have expansion, the number of expansions no longer displays. This is happening on all my cities (A, F, K & E- including Beta, where I did report it to Support and they said they would look into it, then closed ticket with no response or resolution).

It is now happening on all my cities - but was not a problem yesterday.

DeletedUser4692

I'm having the same problem. I know I have some expansions. But I can no longer see how many I have saved.

DeletedUser3507

I had 4 showing after update and I quickly used them up.

Devman

Same here . Had 4 city expansion and 5 province expansions ... now it shows no count :confused:

P2kkcvd.jpg

Calenmir

Yes, as I said I reported it there and they just closed my ticket without resolution or comment. But now they've brought it here and so I'm reporting it here.

DeletedUser6247

Same here . Had 4 city expansion and 5 province expansions ... now it shows no count :confused:

P2kkcvd.jpg
thats sooo odd because i was out of expansions and in el and as soon as i got one i used it right up yesterday but i didn't notice that there were no numbers

DeletedUser3640

Is this "free" expansion (or expansions, not sure how many I can get, don't have enough coins) also part of the bug? Or just missing numbers? Can I place it/them? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51

This happens for all expansions.

For Province expansions, the 'place' button will be green if they are available. For City expansions it is the same and will be green as long as you have the coins available as well. If you have at least one City expansion but not enough coins, the option to purchase diamonds to place it will be active.

I hope that helps until we can get this fixed o_O

DeletedUser5942

Does this mean we shouldn't activate the expansions? I just tried to do Expansion 10 in the research but it never showed up in my Toolbox / City Expansion. Will they fix it or give us the missing expansions or am I just screwed :(