• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[17245] Chicken Glade invisible in city

DeletedUser4628

I submitted a support ticket but thought I would post here as well. I'm on elcysandir and I won 2 of the chicken glades but when I placed them in my city they are not visible. Hovering my mouse over them does show the pop up info window and my population and culture have been credited. I am also able to move them around but they are both still invisible. I've tried the chrome browser and firefox but they are still invisible in both. Another member in my fs has 1 but hers is visible. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

DeletedUser3270

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 5.51.42 PM.png

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

We are aware that the Chicken Glade that is rewarded to players in chapter nine is currently invisible when placing it in your city. It appears that the provided effects are working, but the building image is not visible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience while our development team corrects this issue.

DeletedUser1390

Yes, the invisible chickens have reappeared in our fellowship.
I confess we were harboring doubts as to whether you could fix this in time for the update, so congratulations on getting it done!