• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[17686] Notification Trouble

DeletedUser2824

Me and a lot of my members had trouble with the notification button on Winy, but it seems it's working for most of us again. :)

DeletedUser3977

It's not working for me or my hubby on E server this morning.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@ylime: did you have any members join or leave your fellowship? I think what's happening is the joining/leaving notification causes the glitch: the page that notification is on will not come up. So, while it is on the 1st page, everyone sees their notifications are not working. Once it reaches the 2nd page, notifications appear to load correctly. But a detailed look will show you that page 2 is just a repeat of page 1. At that point you can move through all the other pages. Once it is bumped entirely off the last page, then notifications start working properly. I kept thinking it was fixed, then broke again. Now I don't think it was ever fixed.

DeletedUser3977

Ah, I see. Thanks for that...we did have someone leave this morning. I do hope they get this right soon.

DeletedUser

The issue is intermittent; it will occur sometimes, but not others. If it stops working, you can always try a refresh to see if this brings the notifications back again. In the meantime, the issue is being worked on, but the fix may not be available until the next release.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this!

DeletedUser1317

Notifications in the K world for my fellowship are now causing trouble. Mine just keeps saying they are loading. I signed out cleared everything and still having this issue. Just sits and spins .. Loading notifications..

DeletedUser1317

did you have any members join or leave your fellowship? I think what's happening is the joining/leaving notification causes the glitch: the page that notification is on will not come up. So, while it is on the 1st page, everyone sees their notifications are not working. Once it reaches the 2nd page, notifications appear to load correctly. But a detailed look will show you that page 2 is just a repeat of page 1. At that point you can move through all the other pages. Once it is bumped entirely off the last page, then notifications start working properly. I kept thinking it was fixed, then broke again. Now I don't think it was ever fixed.

Yes we just added a new player.. smh..

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Thanks, Alyndra. This is a major undertaking to figure out all the glitches and still devote time to developing new content. I feel for the technical staff.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

Please be aware that we are expecting this issue to be corrected with our update this coming week. More information will be provided as it becomes available.

Thank you for your cooperation!

DeletedUser10774

All has been working for a few days now. Do you think it is fixed?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
All has been working for a few days now. Do you think it is fixed?
Aider posted somewhere that they corrected it with a hotfix this past Monday. Hopefully, the update this past week applied a permanent fix, as I have not seen any issues either in several days.