• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is a research in the Amuni tech tree that upgrade the Mercenary Camp. Without looking at the quest list for the chapter, there may be a quest or two tied to leveling it up or producing troops from it. So if you do not want to be stuck on a quest til the end of the chapter, you better keep it til you get past that part of the chapter.

Edit: had a chance to look at the Amuni quests and none of them require you to level up the Camp and the only quest that requires you to make any troops can be declined. So it looks like it is safe for you to do whatever you want with it, even though the Vallorian Guard from the Camp is a good troop.

Last edited:

SaffireStar

Thanks for the help Enevhar Aldarion. I did see the tech tree, but I only cater therefore do not need troops, plus I really need space and population.