• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

1st Anniversary for me

DeletedUser4267

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY My Shadow. I'm still a newbie I guess LOL. Only been playing a few months.

DeletedUser4218

20 expansions..oh my..I only have room for two more and will have no more room to add any. Looks like I will have right at 20 after I sell off all of the fairies stuff. I hate selling off anything else as I am in good shape with manufacturies and have only been adding residences for the population. Oh well sounds like a fun challenge. :)

I came back to see approx. when I started orcs as I will be finishing it tomorrow. So right around 2 months it took me to get through that darn chapter. I did it with 5 rally pts and 80 shroom farms. Upgraded the portal, rally pts and shroom farms to level 4 as quick as I could and then started producing as fast as I could. Question for anyone that may see this.

Can I sell off al but one rally pt so I have one to satisfy the challenge in wood elves... what about shroom farms, is it ok to sell them off after stock piling enough to upgrade my streets?

Thistleknot

None of the Orc buildings (Portal, Shroom farms, Rally Points) will be needed for the Wood Elves. Once you upgrade all of your roads, I would recommend selling them off. There is even a quest that the wood elves give you to sell the Orc Portal.

DeletedUser4218

None of the Orc buildings (Portal, Shroom farms, Rally Points) will be needed for the Wood Elves. Once you upgrade all of your roads, I would recommend selling them off. There is even a quest that the wood elves give you to sell the Orc Portal.

Thank you Thistleknot...