• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

200 diamond awards

Soleil Nightbloom

I think all the guest race chapters, Ch 6-Ch 19 award 200 diamonds when you have the correct amount of provinces to move into the next chapter.

Matrickz

Well making secondary cities on other worlds get to 6 is a long ways off. Trying to gain diamonds to buy expansions since I can only now get them as research or $$$

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Having 2 cities that are at least silver spire FS would help and going to the top yourself. Also craft as much as you can to get the chance to get the 500 diamonds from the mystery object chest (this is easier in a 10 chest tourney FS as you will get more relics from the chest rewards), but you have to put in the work in yourself there too.
Edit : You should also look that your city is being as efficient on space as it can with roads and factories. And if you can switch out older culture buildings with newer ones that you might be able to save space with.

Last edited:

Matrickz

Feel free to look at my city and suggest changes. Already in a 10 chest FS. Will see if the spire wizard helps because I can not figure out fighting

Raccon

Well making secondary cities on other worlds get to 6 is a long ways off. Trying to gain diamonds to buy expansions since I can only now get them as research or $$$
You can also gain city expansions by clearing certain number of provinces, depending on your chapter.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Chapter 1 does give some diamonds now, as part of the improvements. There are time instants, and new quests to use them.