• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[20310] Quest tiles still there after end of FA

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

Game version: v1.46.2v1.46.3-(0217584c1) (2018-01-29 13:40)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System: Win 10

Screen resolution:
Account name: RosehawkATA
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A
Current situation:
The quest tiles for the Fellowship Adventure are still there after the FA is over

Expected situation:
Event ends, annoying extra quest tiles go away.

Reproduction Steps
Login

Screenshots of the bug:
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser2768

I am not reproducing this on my end, are the quest titles still there for you?

Yes. Quests #1 and #2

ooookay, I just tried to open them for the heck of it. I could click ok and accept them or decline them. I declined, and they went away.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I am glad it resolved itself, if it pop up again reach out to in-game support to have a closer look at what is causing it with the proper tools :)
~Xelenia
Yes. Quests #1 and #2

ooookay, I just tried to open them for the heck of it. I could click ok and accept them or decline them. I declined, and they went away.