• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

24 hr production increase

SunsetDanar

A lot to gripe about the way INNO does stuff (Or doesn't) but this is a very cool payback for longevity...I'm liking it and I'll be burn'in up spells while it lasts.

DeletedUser1390

Yes, very cool. You mention longevity... is there rhyme or reason to who gets these and who doesn't?

rvtdragon1

I guess we will have to wait and see the responses here to see if everybody got it and if those that did got it in all cities. I got it in all 3 cities. Don't know about longevity being the reason. I have only been playing about 8 months.

bkbajb

Very nice. Thank you Inno. I have been playing 2 cities for over 2 years

Last edited:

DeletedUser8187

My manufacturing buildings were 30 minutes from being done. When I hovered over them it showed the increased/bonus total, but when I collected them it was the usual total. Depending on your time to collect is, you may want to restart them to gain the bonus.

DeletedUser15173

Regarding this, I was searching the forum and GOK for the link to that page where you can see all the factories and what they produce at all levels normally and cannot find it after numerous searches. I dont memorize that info bc Im always upgrading and its always changing, but just at glance, even though i have the orange flame, they look to be the same numbers i normally get?? but I want to double check. Or does someone know if the doubling happens after you collect or?

DeletedUser6326

I have a question, also. Does anyone know if this bonus works on mobile too? I just had a member ask and I'm not sure what the answer is. Thanks for any help!

kctanzen

Love the bonus goods!
Had I known about it a bit earlier, I could have adjusted my sleeping schedule to glean a couple more production cycles out of if.
Even I try to sleep now and then.

DeletedUser2959

Now, in my opinion, they should offer the double production buff for diamonds. I'm fully committed to buying diamonds at least monthly as long as the game remains enjoyable for me, and I'd like more stuff to spend them on.

They could also let us buy 'skins' of artwork from previous expansions... hint, hint, hint.

Laochra

I got it last night in all my cities for the first time. I happily set all my cities for an overnight run. On my break @ work, I decided to collect on all my cities, but that is when I discovered that the app does not recognize the bonuses. So I lost a 9 hour bonus on every factory because I collected on the app.
Moral of the story: Don't use the app except for NH!!!

Jwb52z

The doubling of goods should not work such that an in production amount of goods gets cut in half just because the time ended. I should have gotten the doubling because I started it during the time it was being done.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That lets someone with 1 minute left on their doubling queue a 48 hour job and effectively get 3 days of production out of an effect that is supposed to last 24 hours. That would take different balancing, and possibly mean the affect can't be included.

DeletedUser2959

That lets someone with 1 minute left on their doubling queue a 48 hour job and effectively get 3 days of production out of an effect that is supposed to last 24 hours. That would take different balancing, and possibly mean the affect can't be included.
Yup, 100% this

DeletedUser16518

Well... that is some what true and I hadn't thought of that aspect, however... if someone chose to set a 48 hr. production in the last minute.. yes they would gain days of production.. but, while that production is running for those 2 days.. they have lost 2 days of possible 3 hr productions, which even at a non doubled level would outweigh what they would gain with the doubling as the 3 hr. productions are far more profitable, something in the range of 3 (?) times more

I appreciate the conversation on this as it helps me learn the game as I have only just begun playing in the past month or so :)

Jwb52z

For me, it would be preferable to not have the boost if it can't include accounting for when someone starts a production. It's no good to me if I have to constantly watch and exactly time when I start things for no other reason than to see that they finish in the very small time window.