• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Alram

Flippers just flip
EDIT: I have found a new home
Thx everyone!!

Reasonably attractive Ch9 seeking mates who enjoy completing the spire every week and opening at least 10 chests together. Please message me in game or call me at 867-5309. :D

Last edited:

Hawk1911

@Alram I don't play in your world, but I'm sure there are FS that are interested in having a motivated player like yourself join.

I suggest writing a well crafted message to each of the fellowships on the Spire Gold list. Tell them you're an active player, top out the Spire, average ___k in tourney weekly (state what is in ElevenStats...do not exaggerate or lie), what your boosted goods are and most importantly, that you're committed to the success of the Fellowship.

Some FS look for city points, but many are simply looking for active players who can top out every week. Being an AM in Sinya, I can tell you that turnover is always an issue, people come and people go. If they don't have a spot open now, they will and they ALWAYS go to people on their waiting list first. Send the messages, strike up a conversation and be patient. You'll find a great team.