• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

5th builder

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If your MA is not maxed yet, do that first. And if a premium expansion costs less than that, do that first too. I have 5 builders and I mainly use them all when changing chapters to get all my buildings caught up quickly. Otherwise, I tend to not use more than one or two at a time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You are the second person to mention the MA. Please explain why. I see no benefits to a 5th

The higher the level of the MA, the quicker the enchantments are made and the more enchantment making slots you have. Each level also increases the amount of fragments you get when you disenchant.

Matrickz

Extra slots are useless. Get more fragments in spires now so who cares. Enchant speedup is the only gain and I get catalyst in spires. Just dont see it

kctanzen

I manage just fine with 3 builders and a maxed out magic academy.
I enjoy the crafting aspect of the game, full disclosure.
Faster creation of spells is very necessary and until the Spire came along, the bonus for disenchanting was a huge asset for crafting.

Expansions cost me over 5k diamonds each now .. so are out of my cost / benefit range, even though space is the most valuable asset to the game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Extra slots are useless. Get more fragments in spires now so who cares. Enchant speedup is the only gain and I get catalyst in spires. Just dont see it
Without knowing more about how you play, all @Enevhar Aldarion could give you is generic advice. To someone who doesn't play the Spire much, a high level academy is probably worth more than a high level builder. Since you do Spire, a builder is probably more valuable, assuming you don't have enough for an extra expansion, which is almost always more valuable at the 1500 diamond level.

Matrickz

I can buy a 5th builder which I guess helps the rest of the game or expansion with that 1500. Just hate to leave the cupboard bare

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can buy a 5th builder which I guess helps the rest of the game or expansion with that 1500. Just hate to leave the cupboard bare
An extra builder helps a lot, a small amount of the time. An extra expansion helps a little bit, All of the time. Imagine one extra ancient wonder, or factory, or workshop, 24/7 for as long as you play. I would always pick an extra expansion over something else for the same cost.