• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [6118] Chat won't Connect

DeletedUser

Joined a Friendship. Chat worked yesterday.

Logged on today ... wouldn't connect.
Cleared cache ... still not working
Rebooted ... finally working.

Switched to another game for about 30 min. Came back ... and Chat not connecting again.

Please don't tell me I need to clear cache and reboot every time I want to check progress in another game. No Chat should be that bad.

DeletedUser511

Yeah it wont for me either. Good thing you did all that because that seems to be the first thing people think will fix it. It never fixes anything for me doing that. One even said buy a new computer for the update but that was just nuts.

DeletedUser

Well, I have a high end gaming laptop. i don't think the computer is the problem.

DeletedUser61

I'm using Chrome and it seems to be working fine.
Which browser are you guys using?

DeletedUser

I am wondering if there isn't an error in how many are allowed to connect to a chat room.

DeletedUser511

Its only connected one time for me since the update and that didnt last long.

DeletedUser511

We are not gonna go blaming browsers! That person up there has yours so just stop.

DeletedUser51

We are not gonna go blaming browsers! That person up there has yours so just stop.
Actually, there is a bug reporting template here that players should follow that does ask for the browser information. Some browsers / versions do respond differently to the game and it is beneficial for us to have as much information as possible for a bug report.

DeletedUser511

Yes I know that but if you read I wasnt reporting a bug in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's a bug.

I can get Chat to connect early, when noone or very few are on. By this time of day I can't unless I get really lucky.

DeletedUser

witnessed some probs yesterday, the chat did not accept the "%" sign. So wrote out "per cent" and inputed that.

Explorer 11 Browser

I hope the new Edge supports the game and vice versa

DeletedUser511

So not a browser thing?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: