• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [6253] Helping hands greyed out when it's been longer than 24 hours

DeletedUser701

Bug description: There is 1 person in my fellowship, that when I visit them the helping hands are greyed out. If I hover my cursor over the hands, it says "help available in 0s". I know it hasn't been within 24 hours that I have visited before. So then I go back to my city, click to visit him again, and this time I am able to provide help. This has happened 3 times in this past week.
Browser and version: Firefox 40
Account Name: mine-emrysa, the player who I am visiting- mitchy199
World: can't remember exactly but it starts with a W - Winyandor?
Human or Elves: I am elf other player is human

I haven't had this issue with any other player in my fellowship.

Thanks,

emrysa
archmage, League of Druids

DeletedUser61

Did you check to see if his Main Hall is under construction? It may be that there's nothing available to polish.

DeletedUser18

"Help available in 0s" sounds like a sync error. Please try to refresh your page to resync your timers with the Elvenar server.

DeletedUser701

Did you check to see if his Main Hall is under construction? It may be that there's nothing available to polish.

No it's not under construction, I can go back to my city, then visit his immediately afterward and I am able to provide help.

DeletedUser701

"Help available in 0s" sounds like a sync error. Please try to refresh your page to resync your timers with the Elvenar server.
I log in and out throughout the say so my page gets refreshed regularly, I'll clear my cache and see if it happens again.

DeletedUser18

The amount of refreshes doesn't necessarily mean you wont get sync errors. If a refresh fixes it, it's nothing to be worried about.

DeletedUser701

Now I am getting the greying hands on a different fellowship member, I no longer receive the greying hands on the previous member. What's interesting to note is that the former member has moved up in rank of the fellowship, and now the new member is in his old spot. I have also heard form another member who is having this same issue with the same player. Seems like it has something to do with the number of members visited - visit 14 and the 15th is going to have greyed out hands.