• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [6902] internal error when fighting

DeletedUser

Every time I try to battle I get a message that "there was an internal error" and immediately lose. The losing I can understand (I don't know what I'm doing) but I don't even get a chance to fight. I can move my soldier but as soon as the other side moves I get that message and the "defeated" page.

DeletedUser61

You'll need to post more details about your system as indicated in our Bug Reporting format, or you may prefer to simply open a support ticket and let the game mods take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks. I'll submit a ticket. I know it's not my system because it just did the same thing on a different computer that isn't even in my network. TXS!

DeletedUser551

We have confirmed the issue. Thank you for reporting it. :) I'll move this over to the confirmed issues sub-forum.