• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

700 free diamonds for ancestor players?

DeletedUser43

So, one of our fellowship members just got 700 free diamonds along with a note saying that they were giving all ancestor players free diamonds. I didn't get anything. Anyone else?

He had quit the game for a little while due to personal issues and got a note from Elvenar begging him to come back. Do we all get diamonds if we quit?

DeletedUser43

Then maybe it just has to do with him quitting. So the devs are chasing away people as fast they can, but the marketing people are paying to try to get them back.

DeletedUser2783

I while back my boyfriend left for a while and when he came back they gave him 700 free diamonds to so that leads me to believe if you leave and come back like a month later you would get them to

DeletedUser43

Don't get diamonds if you support a boycott?

I while back my boyfriend left for a while and when he came back they gave him 700 free diamonds to so that leads me to believe if you leave and come back like a month later you would get them to

So maybe we just aren't boycotting correctly? ;) Leaving for a month sounds like a win win. The game gets more caught up to its players, and we all get free diamonds!

DeletedUser2870

Sounds like a solution to me. There's nothing much for me to do anyway. So if I can get diamonds for doing nothing, heck, sure.
On the other hand, what use is it? I can get diamonds that way, but if they don't undo the wrecking changes of the last updates what good are they? So I can play for bit by buying my way through the game with free diamonds? I'll be polite and not say what I think of that.
UNDO the completely unbalancing, catastrophically gamewrecking changes and I'll happy to stay and buy those bloody diamonds.

Thistleknot

Free diamonds would be nice, but I'm not ready to quit for a month or more just to get them. And considering that I haven't really spent that ones that I got from the holiday naming contest earlier in the year, I'm not really worried about it.

DeletedUser3640

Am I missing something? Are 700 diamonds gamebreaking in any way? In many games players are getting rewards for returning after a long absence. It's a common practice....and a good one.

Maz Mellor

UNDO the completely unbalancing, catastrophically gamewrecking changes and I'll happy to stay and buy those bloody diamonds.

Now there's an idea! Do you think promises of payment would convince the devs to fix the game? Or would that be too much like bribery...? ;)

But seriously: I would be more than happy to shell out a moderate sum if they would (a) adjust the unit strengths/buffs so that half my human army no longer feels completely useless, and (b) offer their most advanced and dedicated players the necessary combination of respect, compensation, and something to do in-game to convince them to stick around until the game catches up with them and they can fight in the provinces again. This is a very imaginative and capable group of people we're talking about here; surely (b) would not be beyond them if they decided to make an effort.