• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived [7390] Quest mouse hover box incorrect

DeletedUser43

If you hover over a quest with your mouse a box comes up to tell you what the quest is, however, that box is incorrect. It isn't even that it shows you the wrong quest, it is that it shows you a quest that doesn't exist. In this example, the actual quest is to have an ancient runes, but it shows that I need that AND I need to gain scrolls. This doesn't happen if I have hardware acceleration on.

4udhu8.jpg

DeletedUser

I've seen this sort of thing before, but it didn't come back after a refresh. If it happens again I'll post to this thread.

DeletedUser61

I plowed through several quests on a new world, and kept notes.
It seems to me that the tooltip is a COMPOSITE listing of all of the action items from BOTH of the current quests. which is actually a good thing. That may explain part of the behavior that you're observing.

DeletedUser43

If that is how they want to do it, it is very confusing. Especially when you have some quests that need you to do three things and others that need you to do two things, then you can't tell which is which....etc. I think this is a bug. Also, if it is a feature, then it is odd that only non hardware acceleration has this feature.