• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[7862] No Notice for additional KP and Shards for helping other peoples AW

maeter75

I noticed this the past couple days since I have been helping people with their Ancient Wonders during the Tournament.

I logged back in and see I suddenly have an additional 10KP (using the KP spells to store 20) while I should have only had a couple. This means someone I helped out with finished their AW and are upgrading so I got the KP and shard,

What I did not get was any notice about that additional reward or shard. no popup or notification.

Happened at least 3 times the last 48 hours and I only noticed it since I have been using the KP spell.

DeletedUser61

We still need the following support features for the Ancient Wonders to be fun and interesting
  1. A history tab
  2. A roster that we can filter, and hopefully sort, Ancient Wonders
  3. Knowledge Point award packets that we can use tactically
  4. A notification when your investment pays off
  5. An exchange, or trading capability of some sort, for our excess Runes
In Forge of Empires we also have a in-game list of currently pending contributions, but it's not very useful and it would be an ugly thing to program given that it's a many to many list.

Forge of Empires also has a nice fan site for shopping around.
Take a peek at http://www.forge-db.com/us/us2/gbs/?server=us2&world=Brisgard and search for Katwijk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report! The current intended behaviour is not a notification, but a reward window. If I understand you correctly, you didn't get one when logging into the game, right?

In that case: Are any other players experiencing the same issue? If so, could you please provide us with the dates and times when this happens and also more information on which exact AW leveled, that didn't give you a reward screen?

maeter75

Thank you for your report! The current intended behaviour is not a notification, but a reward window. If I understand you correctly, you didn't get one when logging into the game, right?

In that case: Are any other players experiencing the same issue? If so, could you please provide us with the dates and times when this happens and also more information on which exact AW leveled, that didn't give you a reward screen?

That is correct, as you say it is suppose to be a reward window but about half the time I dont see one even though I know something happened since I suddenly have 10 more KP. I know many people talk about a similar issues, like those in the thread. A simple email to the person about the AW relic and points would be super helpful

DeletedUser594

There's a reward window in that situation? I see the Kp's added but not a pop up saying who it came from or why they are there. It's just Kp's are higher and I know it must have been an AW getting rolled over. I may have seen the window a couple of times now that I am thinking of it but certainly not on any sort of regular basis. I will be more cognizant of and watch for it when I have an invested AW roll over.

Last edited by a moderator: