• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[8341] Notification events are out of order

DeletedUser

Game version: v0.35.15-(890e7be) (2016-02-17 14:28)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: IE9
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.306
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: 1024x768
Account name: Arnev
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
After the most recent updates, my notifications appear out of order. I think the actual times and dates displayed are correct. But they are no longer listed chronologically.

Expected situation:
Notifications (ie Neighborly Help Visits, Trades accepted, etc) should display in reverse chronological order in the Notifications window.

Reproduction Steps
Click on the Notifications icon (bell)
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:

index.php

Attachments

• Notifications.JPG
    Notifications.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 269

DeletedUser551

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of it and have reported it to the development team.

DeletedUser

Same...
Windows 7 Pro
Chrome Version 48.0.2564.109 m (64 bit)
Worlds- Arendyll (Elven), Khelonaar (Human), Eclysandir (Elven)

Notifications out od chronological order and not updating when new events occur that should have a notification. Refresh or logoff/logon required to update Notes, and nothing puts them into any sort of understandable order. Leaving my city to go to the Word map also has the red Note icon showing a new Note when I come back to my city, yet thee is no apparent new Notification there. On all 3 worlds, both races. Rather a pain in the tookus. o_O

DeletedUser

Aye, my fellows and I are experiencing this in both Arendyll and Winyandor. I do receive new notifications, but they are buried in the old ones.

DeletedUser1055

Same here in Winyandor and Arendyll. Both Elvin.
Windows 8 Version 6.3
Flash Player version 20.0.0
Chrome version 48.0.2564.109
Game Version
v0.35.15-(890e7be) (2016-02-17 14:28)

DeletedUser1603

Just a head's up guys: This issue will be fixed in our next game version (1.0)!

DeletedUser1055

Soooo, how long does that mean we have to live with this? Making it really difficult for us Archmages to keep track of who is doing what in our fellowships. Notifications have been messed up still from two updates ago. :(

DeletedUser

Any ETA for the 1.0 version? Is this going to be resolved in a day or two, or next month? I'm not looking for an exact time commitment, just a rough idea of what we should expect.

Weagle

DeletedUser61

1.0 has been on Beta for a week now, and we've already seen two teasers pushed for the new guest race. So maybe next week, or maybe mid-March.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1603

This problem should be resolved in the current game version. If not, please let us know :)