• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9310] No expansion in building Menu

SilverbugLuxor

Im in dawnham I completed the quest however the expansion did not show up in the building menu.

Never mind, I refreshed the screen and it came up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1430

Usually when I encounter this, like last night, I refresh the page and it shows up properly. It never used to be that way for me until these last few patches. I want them to get around to fixing it. The sooner the better. This also can happen with the relic boost percentages not updating correctly either.

DeletedUser61

The developers are working on a couple of confirmed bugs about quests not completing and/or expansions not showing up.

Reload your city, to see if a synchronization is all that was needed. If that doesn't work then you'll need to turn in a support ticket.

DeletedUser3057

meh, this is the third time I have an expansion not show up. No amount of refreshing fixes it.

Gonna stop playing soon because I can't do anything until I have more room. My town is packed and I have sold off most things as a trade for space for building upgrades. I am working with minimal culture and workers because I just don't have room. And without room to expand all of the quests and building upgrades are worthless to work towards....