• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9418] Tournament: 0 Squad Size

DeletedUser1390

A couple of times when I've entered a tournament encounter, the order of battle shows my Squad Size to be 0 (zero), and the available squads to be correspondingly >999, i.e. infinite. It allows me to select five squads of zero units, though as you can imagine I have not attempted to fight with them.

So far this appears to fix with refresh. Will report back if I notice any correlations for this behavior.

DeletedUser61

They've also reported and confirmed the bug, over in Beta, so we're hoping that all we have to do is wait it out.

DON'T fight with zero units per squad, because you'll lose the units that should have been in the squad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Can someone verify that if this is noticed and the battle is aborted before going to the battlefield, that no troops are lost?

DeletedUser1016

This has happened to me on several occasions and I lost troops before I knew what was happening. Yet today, I just went thru 11 - level 3 tournaments without incident, so it may be corrected. ....or perhaps only shows up early in the tournament levels.

According to Katwijk above, I probably lost my squads, but honestly I didn't notice if I did or didn't? I assumed not, because they were listed as zero.

DeletedUser1603

This problem should be resolved now. If not, please let us know :)