• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[9863] Empty Chest Reward

DeletedUser1903

this is the second time I've received a chest as one of my rewards from a tournament..and the second time I don't know what is in the chest, can't find it to open it, don't see any change in kps, runes, spells, relics, etc...please let me know where to open the chest or how to find out what was in it. I hovered over it & clicked everywhere I could when the reward pop-up was there, but nothing happened, no menus, info, anything...
I can't imagine we're just getting empty chests as rewards..what good is that?lol :confused: please help, thanks ;0)

--they are aware & looking into the matter...so keep an eye out for info about it in release notes if you got a chest reward ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3040

I remember seeing a chest as a reward in the tournament before steel.

DeletedUser1016

I've submitted tickets [plural] and no answer yet? I've played four [4] times and I've gotten the same pop up notification at the end of each tournament awarding three [3] items: Extra Relics; "1 Reward"; and Ranking Points, but only got two [2] awards that I know of?

DeletedUser594

Great question. No one knows. Really. No one but the devs. At least that's my conclusion after looking through this forum, beta forum, and en./international forums. A small group collected data and tried to get some base numbers from the mods but no one knew anything. I really have no idea what these guys (devs) are thinking at times.

DeletedUser1016

Some players thought the got an extra rune - but that's unsubstantiated.

DeletedUser115

The chest should display a rune shard that was awarded when one reaches higher checkpoints. Unfortunately, this is showing for players that did not gain the reward, and has been forwarded to our development team for correction.

DeletedUser1016

The chest should display a rune shard that was awarded when one reaches higher checkpoints. Unfortunately, this is showing for players that did not gain the reward, and has been forwarded to our development team for correction.

Ahh....that makes sense!!!! Thanks so much for that info Alder!!! I'll pass that on to my fellowship members - they've all been wondering why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1603

This issue should now be resolved. Should it occur again, please let us know! :)