• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A change of seasons

Would you liker to see seasonal changes for example snow on rooftops or flowers blooming in spring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1699

I was discussing it with my fellowship and though it may seem a little superficial we would like to see the season change in our little worlds. Snowfall and a bit of snow on the rooftops in the winter a few fallen leaves in the fall, flowers blooming in the spring here and there. Elves, Humans, and Dwarves all love the change brought about by the seasonal shifts. Even a fantasy world would hopefully have some seasonal changes with relation to their sun or suns and rotation.

DeletedUser61

The folks in Brazil, Australia, and South Africa might not be real thrilled, unless you're talking about different background for each account.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The folks in Brazil, Australia, and South Africa might not be real thrilled, unless you're talking about different background for each account.
It wouldn't be that hard to reverse the seasons for servers south of the equator, or for those in countries where it never snows just turn it off--a little check box in settings should do the trick.

DeletedUser3942

why not have snow ingame when you never can have it in RL? ;)

DeletedUser1901

My entire fellowship was just talking about this. It is something we would enjoy :D