• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A comment about Ideas and Suggestions

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Just some unsolicited advice for newer participants. You are under no obligation to change your idea to fit any particular comments in the thread. You should always feel free to pick the stuff you like and ignore the rest. it's your idea, and unless you are extremely fortunate, some people are going to vote against it. If it fails you can decide if you want to try a variation, or let someone else do so, or abandon it. You should never feel like you have to abandon a thread because you can't make sense of competing comments.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I think it would be a great if each of the training buildings had a separate queue!

And while we are giving tips to new people.
Suggestions should be put in the 'Ideas and Suggestions' forum
And each suggestion should have its own thread.
And should also include more detail.
I wasn't sure what you were talking about but as I typed I think I figured it out.
But people should not need to guess what you mean.
When you go to the 'I & S' forum you will see a thread telling you how to form your suggestion.

DeletedUser26692

And while we are giving tips to new people.
Suggestions should be put in the 'Ideas and Suggestions' forum
And each suggestion should have its own thread.
And should also include more detail.
I wasn't sure what you were talking about but as I typed I think I figured it out.
But people should not need to guess what you mean.
When you go to the 'I & S' forum you will see a thread telling you how to form your suggestion.
Sorry about that, I got a little turned around. Thanks for the info.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I think if all the spire building goods production (sentient and normal) were not fixed goods (scrolls, Gum Tree & Bismuth) but based on boosts +1 or +2, it would mitigate the good imbalances. No one will take many scrolls without a big discount.

GlamDoll

it's your idea, and unless you are extremely fortunate, some people are going to vote against it.

Thank you for reminding me, on why I almost never listen to anyone about anything...not that I needed to be reminded, though. Sounds legit & valid.

`.~