• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A community based building!

DeletedUser

At the risk of derailing the thread, why do so many players want storage? If you don't want a building in your city now, why would you ever want it back in your city after you've unlocked even better buildings? If it's just to make shuffling buildings around easier, plan ahead and do it between guest races, or when you get an expansion.

It was a joke, Soggy. Note the ":p".

Why does it bother you so much that some players want storage? Yes, figuring out how to arrange things is part of the game, but really, no one should get bent because someone is making a normal, logical, understandable request.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@SoggyShorts :p:p:p:p

It's human nature to want to hoard--er--store things, especially in some games. Telling people that the devs will never do storage in this game is not going to stop them from asking. I don't mind them asking nicely, but when they make a million "Idea" threads about it and threaten to quit the game it gets exhausting.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
What a building gives can be unique based on its size and shape. For a 2x2 shape which seems likely the options are fairly average. If the shape turns out to be different it changes some things.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
what you said:
What I heard:
"I think it's funny that they show up in a thread they created, to collect input they asked for, but not in the threads that are mostly people whining about change."​

I shall ignore the fact that you hear what is not said. The threads for the update changes are initiated at their request for 'feedback'. They never bother with what anyone feeds back. As far as your opinion that people are whining, I think you should apologize to everyone that raises a concern about a change. People play games for many reasons and every developer should be absolutely value the reaction because it truly does guage the players passion for a game. The devs should be interested and participate in those discussions simply because if they kill the passion of the every day player, the players that stick with the game, there will be less and less of those as they migrate to other similar games and leave INNO behind.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As far as your opinion that people are whining, I think you should apologize to everyone that raises a concern about a change.
It is your right to think that.

It is my right to think it's funny for people to complain about them looking for feedback in a thread where they requested feedback.

I would never deny anyone the right to complain about changes. That doesn't mean I have to treat all such complaints the same. Some complaints are legitimate, respectful, and well-considered. Others are disrespectful, whiny, and poorly-stated. (Please note, there's nothing here that says you are responsible for one or the other.)

Last edited:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
On the storage issue........

Maybe they have an issue of permanent storage space, but what about a temporary setting so that things could get rearranged? Everything then must be put back or deleted.

Personally, I would like to see a warehouse wonder for culture buildings that had limits that went with the level of the wonder. Example at level one you could store a certain number of culture builds that equal x amount of culture.

DeletedUser115

Your wish is my command. :) Some of the things mentioned so far in this discussion:

- Storage (though I understand there's been resistance to this idea for a long time)
- Culture building determined by a percentage of the player's ranking score (1% would be weak, 2% would be amazing)
- Fellowship bank or vault (My proposal detailed earlier in this thread.)
- Produces something random each day (much like the wishing well)
- Produces 1 diamond per day (365 per year isn't too overpowered)
- Portal (though to where I have no idea)

Noted and added to Soggy's list that was sent to me. I'll get them forwarded. :)

DeletedUser6788

I'd like to see a 2x2 building. More specifically, a 2x2 building that does something special when it is targeted for help. :) Maybe it could provide a broken shard after it is helped x times. XD

Risen Malchiah

Out of curiosity, can someone report what the running total is so far on the function poll? I can't see the results unless I vote.

Risen Malchiah

Thank you. Interesting to see that poll doesn't have the 317 turnout that this poll did. Another reason why it's helpful to have an "Other" or "None of the above" option. With those numbers, it's impossible to gauge if the low voting is a result of abstentions (like me) or less engagement. It's also likely less people know there is even a new poll. There was an in-game news msg pointing to the original poll, but I don't remember seeing one for the function poll.

DeletedUser1036

Rat's I was hoping for a building that would either allow me to trade my useless Blueprints for something of value or a building that would make it possible for me to trade Sentient Goods for regular goods and also Settlement Resources with other players in my Fellowship.

DeletedUser8847

I picked the 2x2 building - The shape is not important - The possibilities of what the building can be used for is important - I would hope that the building would have a look as that of the Crystal Lighthouse - That way it can be morphed into what ever pleases the FS as a whole. I've always wanted a building that could be used as storage for one or two buildings in order to rearrange my city when land is scarce. The larger the building the more storage it could handle - It could be a rental space - Such as - So many coins and/or supply's for a number of hours. Then when I'm finished using the storage - I could let someone else, in my FS, rent the space or purchase the building. I think you guy are doing a great job with this idea. Maybe by mid summer we will have it completed.

That would be great if there would be a building where to store things you don't want to use right at the moment