• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Separate Category for Newbies

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
We have 3 Categories:

Discussion
Suggestions
Help and Ideas

Please make another one: Helpful Information for 'Noobies'.

It would be immensely helpful for entrance-level players to find all the stuff they need in one place - I for one would contribute regularly. There are many threads in the Ideas and Discussion that a beginner simply would not understand.
It is much better to have one Category with lots of threads, rather than jumble all the new comments into one or two Tips for Beginners threads, as is the case at present.

Also, it would get all the 'Noobie' stuff out of the hair of the advanced players.

If the Moderators removed threads from this category that really do not say much, eventually this could become an excellent tutorial site!!

DeletedUser61

Everybody is a noob and nobody is a noob. That's an impossible line to draw. I know plenty about the game, but it's a bad day when I don't learn something more, here in our forum.

I'd suggest that our Wiki, at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Page covers the ground that would be addressed in a Newbies Category. Consequently, that leaves the forums free to pursue the less obvious aspects of the game, particularly the game as it's experienced by folks who have been playing for a while.