• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ability to delete Barracks for cater/pure-production cities

DeletedUser2870

You don't have to upgrade it, you can keep it at the present level.
Since you can sell off the mercenary camp and the traininggrounds it probably was set up to make sure everyone had at least some possibility to create troops as there are requirements for those in quests, whether you use them or not.

SgtPepper189

You don't have to upgrade it, you can keep it at the present level.
Since you can sell off the mercenary camp and the traininggrounds it probably was set up to make sure everyone had at least some possibility to create troops as there are requirements for those in quests, whether you use them or not.
True, but what if you've already upgraded it many times over and want the population/space back for a different setup?

DeletedUser2870

Like I said, they set it up to make sure everyone had a certain building to make troops as they are required for some quests.
All in all the barracks isn't that large or such a drain on the pop and I can see why they don't want people to sell it off.

I really do wish we were allowed to downgrade buildings though. That way we could recoup some pop & space without having to sell something off and then rebuild it again. It also would allow you to keep such buildings at a lower level or up it temporarily when needed and then downgrade it again