• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ability to use EE on pets

Currently, EEs can be used on all buildings which give culture except pets. I'm suggesting they change this and enable EE use for pets.

Pros: more targets for EE. Some pets have rather good culture (birds). Some have good culture and give mana (winter owl) and thus become good targets for EE with lighthouse for improved mana. Enables or enhances existing strategies.

Cons: might be a programming challenge? I'm speculating this is why it isn't already done - would be the only building that could be spelled with more than one type of spell, not sure if that's a problem. Could change the view of balance of some buildings (i.e. winter owl again).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
To change that they would have to re-code pets so they could have two slots for spells instead of one. And the cascading of that into other things would probably break the program altogether.....even I would love the feature.

AJ