• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

About Spire Archive

Zoof

Must any points accrued in the spire archive be used the following spire? Someone in my fellowship seems to believe that any points not used during the following spire is lost, but that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm of the belief that any and all spire points earned (up to the limit at the time) stay in the bank forever or until used.

Am I right? Wrong? I don't want to be all that pushy until I know for certain

EDIT: I'm ashamed to admit that I never looked to see if those points actually behave the way I think they do between the weeks of spire.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

@Zoof You are right...and wrong.

Based off my understanding: the points stay until you spend them none are lost but...if you earn 50 points this week and your bank is full, those 50 points are lost(i.e. cant be added to the bank) for some that matters. You spend the bank so you dont loose this weeks points.

Zoof

Well, yeah. Up to the limit. We're never reaching that limit. I know points that go over the limit are lost. I disclaimed that part.

The concern is that any unspent points that aren't spent are lost. Points that never go into the archive due to exceeded limits don't count as they were never received to begin with.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No they are not lost. Some FSs save up for a push week and use some for consistent 'station keeping' along the way.

Hawk1911

The points in the archive stay until you use them, even if you reset your perks and do not level up the Spire Archive again. For example, your FS had a lv3 Spire archive and saved 150 points. The AM then resets the perks and levels up tournament instead, leaving the Spire Archive at 0. All 150 points are still in the archive and can be used. To refill the spire archive, your FS would need to level it up again to add more points.