• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Accidently Deleted my Main Deck

Sandstorm173

I think you are allowed to get one building back if you contact support. However, this can only be done once, so you might want to save it for something else. The air traders stuff isn't the best, but if you think it is what you want back then go for it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
sazzaphrase, you might be sorry if you ask for this back and eventually wind up with something much more valuable lost. I think all of us have done this at one point or another. Course, if it's more than a year from now that you lose something, they may decide to help more than once. It's just that it's done very rarely. If your air trader is at a very high level it might be worth it. If it's a chapter 5 or less it almost certainly isn't worth it.

In any case, you do what is best for you ... no one can tell you how much something means. Good luck!