• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Account glitch

DeletedUser18206

For me it is when I'm trying to load the game from my mobile app

DeletedUser5800

Make sure you have the correct server selected... you should have a User Name and Password or be through FB as far as I know... if it's through FB you should still have a Username and if you don't know the password for a straight log-in click 'Forgot Password' and make a new one through the email associated with your FB account. When I switched from FB to Straight log-in I had to make a new password and when I went to the app I had to switch the server... other than that, no idea.
upload_2018-6-17_20-40-19.png

DeletedUser18206

Yah I can't even get to any sort of option or setting. As soon as it starts to load it says "you have the incorrect password" and gives you a button to try again and if you hit it then you get the same error

DeletedUser5800

As soon as it starts to load it says "you have the incorrect password" and gives you a button to try again and if you hit it then you get the same error
You may have to uninstall and reinstall it to break the auto load, just guessing. @Xelenia may have a better idea.