• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player looking for fellowship

DeletedUser2768

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an active, fun fellowship here in Khelonaar. I'm not a new player, just new to this realm. I'm on daily, but sometimes forget that I can visit and lend a hand. I offer/accept fair trades. My boosted goods are planks (106% boost), scrolls (researching), and magic dust (not unlocked yet).

Thanks,
RosehawkATA

DeletedUser4784

well it would be helpful knowing your in game name...
then if you want you can read this:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-game-no-life-recrutment.6163/
and don't bother with the preference! as i see it once we can fully support your wants you have grown up to what we want as well...
still, we can as of now support smaller backup trades.
and we are a chatty bunch

btw are you sure you seeking a FS on khel? i doesn't look like i can find you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4474

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an active, fun fellowship here in Khelonaar. I'm not a new player, just new to this realm. I'm on daily, but sometimes forget that I can visit and lend a hand. I offer/accept fair trades. My boosted goods are planks (106% boost), scrolls (researching), and magic dust (not unlocked yet).

Thanks,
RosehawkATA
Try Open Minds Fellowship. We're a great bunch of friendly active players ourselves and would love to round out our roster as well as add some mixed personalities and experiences.