• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

actively looking

I am looking for a relaxed fellowship that has some active kp threads - or a wonder society' I usually hit the high halls in the spire and contribute about 1,000 points in the tourney. In the FA's I do a lot of long term productions - blacksmiths , statues and necklaces - if interested - send an invite to me in game and maybe we could converse here or there .

I have multiple cities - the one that I am trying to find a fellowship for is in Sinya Arda - and this thread is titled for Sinya Arda - Arendyll has its own thread and if I were looking for a fellowship on Arendyll I would post my desire on the thread dedicated to it

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 28

trinaria

I have multiple cities - the one that I am trying to find a fellowship for is in Sinya Arda - and this thread is titled for Sinya Arda - Arendyll has its own thread and if I were looking for a fellowship on Arendyll I would post my desire on the thread dedicated to it
Hi Willie B. Gone
We are seeking new member to join us at Thig A Steach. How about Joining us!
Trinaria