• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add drop-down list for selecting declinable quests

Raccon

As you know, declinable quests are very good source of coin and supply awards for collecting goods, supplies, relics etc.. but cycling through more than a dozen of them each time to reach the proper quest for your purpose becomes rather lengthy when you have to repeat it a dozen of times to re-select the same quest. For example, the supplies rewards for doing 'Our Taxes' quest increases your level 1 wokshops supply return for a 3 hour production significantly.
Screenshot_20220826-094308_Elvenar.jpg

However, you'll need to cycle through 'cancel- are you sure?-yes' list of other quests more than a dozen times times after each quest to return to the same quest again for your next workshops, and repeat the same untill you've finished with collecting all your wokshops, and if you have a dozen of them, this decline-select cycle gets longer and longer. A drop-down list of quests would save a lot of time in returning back to the same quest without going through a ton of decline- confirm of other quests in the quest list!
Pros- makes the quest selection easier and faster.
Cons- will require changes in game code

tiG23

I don't really think they want it even easier to get free things? (not trying to mind read). I think players should learn early that you can work just a bit more to get free stuff.

Lady Dastardly

I think I saw somewhere* that these cycling quests have been removed for those with the new Ch. 1-5 tech tree. If that's true, I can't see them tinkering with something they have intentionally made obsolete.

*Don't have time to try to find it, it may have even been over in the Beta forum

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, all those declinable quests have been removed from cities that have the new research tree. The first five chapters have no rotating quests at all and chapter 6 is very much reduced for them as well. In chapter 7, they are mostly back to what older cities have.