• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add quantity button & select boxes

DeletedUser3317

Hi. Under the trader box :

In accept offer: have a select box next to each trade and an accept button at the bottom, so that you can select all trades you wish to make and then accept them all at once (at least per page). When accepting smaller trades to help out newer players, collecting 30 trades takes time.

In place offer: Have a quantity of trades box. A box that allows you to put the number of same trades in (10 each of 100 marble for 100 steel). We have lower level members in our FS, so we put smaller quantity trades up so everyone has a chance to accept. Having to put in 30 trades (3 sets of 10) it takes an extreme amount ot time just to hit confirm than OK (60 Clicks!)

Trades in relations to notifications: A way to have the notifications - When someone accepts my 30 trades, I am only able to see notifications from that one player, because he has taken up my whole feed.

Thanks you for the feedback opportunity. Cougar54220

Gath Of Baal

I like this idea.. I hate that the amount of times I click confirm makes my game crash sometimes.. But I totally agree, add a box next to the place trade where you can put in the number of times you want an exact same repeat of that trade posted..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
In accept offer: have a select box next to each trade and an accept button at the bottom, so that you can select all trades you wish to make and then accept them all at once (at least per page). When accepting smaller trades to help out newer players, collecting 30 trades takes time.
There may be an issue with this, where is someone takes one of the 30 trades while you are checking boxes your accept button would cause a fail.
In place offer: Have a quantity of trades box. A box that allows you to put the number of same trades in (10 each of 100 marble for 100 steel). We have lower level members in our FS, so we put smaller quantity trades up so everyone has a chance to accept. Having to put in 30 trades (3 sets of 10) it takes an extreme amount ot time just to hit confirm than OK (60 Clicks!)
There have been some ideas about placing larger trades, and allowing players to take a portion instead of all of a trade, so instead of placing 30 trades, you can place one big trade, and buyers can click their choice of a 10%, 50%, or 100% button.