• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

adding expansions after 500 cleared provinces ?

hvariidh gwendrot

i past 500 expansions and last several have said nothing about adding another expansion with map .. then today i clear 1 for event and i get the message of do x amount more to get an expansion .. i go to city click move hit an open expansion and there it is get to 525 and add another expansion to my city ??? was there an update or something i missed from inno about having more expansions available ??

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

thanks any idea how many more are available ? i admit to being confused due to hitting the 500 wall then counting how many i could get from tech tree and seeing it didn't fill all the expansions left open ?
p.s. i have all the premium expansions so it's just map and tech tree adding only for me

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
thanks any idea how many more are available ? i admit to being confused due to hitting the 500 wall then counting how many i could get from tech tree and seeing it didn't fill all the expansions left open ?
p.s. i have all the premium expansions so it's just map and tech tree adding only for me

Same as the last couple of chapters. 1 new from scouting, 2 new from research, and 2 new premium. This looks like the pattern they will be sticking with, so expect it for the next several chapters.

@Aritra The full grid is 13x13, but there are 10 expansions that are still locked. That is enough unavailable expansions to add five more per chapter for 18 and 19. After that they will have to expand the grid again.

Malino

I only have 457 completed provinces and just noticed that instead of needing 9 additional to get a new expansion, I now need 18 provinces for each expansion?! I don't have enough room to fit the Constructs settlement in spite of having all magic residences. Do they expect people to start selling mana buildings? I'm discouraged to the point of not even wanting to play anymore :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I only have 457 completed provinces and just noticed that instead of needing 9 additional to get a new expansion, I now need 18 provinces for each expansion?! I don't have enough room to fit the Constructs settlement in spite of having all magic residences. Do they expect people to start selling mana buildings? I'm discouraged to the point of not even wanting to play anymore :(

That is not new, so you must have been reading it wrong. It was 475 since chapter 15 was added. And then 500 for the one added with chapter 16. And now 525 for the one added with chapter 17.

Malino

All I know is that prior to Chapter 14, I only needed to complete 9 provinces in order to gain 1 expansion. Now I need 18. Up until Chapter 14, I was able to gain a few expansions just by completing provinces. This means I'm stuck in this chapter for a few months instead of a few weeks, which was my previous rate of progression through the chapters.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All I know is that prior to Chapter 14, I only needed to complete 9 provinces in order to gain 1 expansion. Now I need 18. Up until Chapter 14, I was able to gain a few expansions just by completing provinces. This means I'm stuck in this chapter for a few months instead of a few weeks, which was my previous rate of progression through the chapters.

You just earned one at 457 expansions. That was the last one that only needed 9 or 10 provinces to earn. That was also the last one that could be earned until chapter 15 was added to the game.

Here is the Wiki page that shows what it takes to get every expansion in the game:

hvariidh gwendrot

the number of provinces needed is tied to how many you have done .. expansions 57-60 you need to clear 10 then, 60-61 is 18 then, it goes to 25 needed