• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Addition to Upgrade page

EyeScream

I just wanted to toss this out there. What I would like to see on the upgrade page is a little information about the upgrade: Example is for residences.

Next Upgrade: chapter image Residence Levels Possible / Residence Size

Next Upgrade: Amuni 30-31 / 4x4

Maybe something like this for all goods, workshops, MH, Barracks, etc..

It would be nice to just see the upgrade page and be able to get a quick indication of changes to your layout and how far you can take each building.

Thanks

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The upgrade tab always shows the size of space needed for that next upgrade. But I guess if you get behind on your upgrades, you can forget which research the next upgrade came from, and it is hard to remember all the levels each research gives you. Maybe instead of the specific chapter, the upgrade tab could list the total number of upgrades you have unlocked and can do before you have to do more research?