• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Adobe Animate CC

DeletedUser61

For your reading pleasure.
The important consideration is that many of the regressive behaviors that we're seeing, and some of the connectivity problems, may well be more about the conversion to Adobe Animate CC than about game development.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gee, thanks for the links to the Adobe Marketing publications. Which are from: JUNE 10, 2014. Over 1 1/2 years ago. If Adobe saw merit in creating a marketing blast based on Inno shifting to Adobe CC, I would expect that they implemented the tools and technology BEFORE Adobe put tons of cash into using Inno as the focus of their marketing balst for the package. (Which is actually a great set of tools... use them myself...)

Interesting reading, but totally pointless and off base IMHO. *shrugs* Tea leaves got moldy from too much soaking and reading?

DeletedUser61

• 14 months ago is InnoGames specific.
  • 14 hours ago is the official release of Adobe Animate CC. RIP - Flash is no more.

DeletedUser

• 14 months ago is InnoGames specific.
  • 14 hours ago is the official release of Adobe Animate CC. RIP - Flash is no more.

"Flash" as a name for the "Flash Professional CC" is dead. Flash, the action script 3 (as3) language and Flash Player Are NOT dead. They may be dying a slow death, but until HTML5 is fully adopted and someone figures out how to create a huge MMO with it, FLASH is still very much alive. The package of dev tools and such just got a new name.

That's like saying Java is dead. Funny, I don't se Java pop or side ads anymore, so Java must be dead. Right? Except Java is still used for may things. Just not for games and most ads now. It's in the shadows, but still lives on. Same goes for Flash and all of it's ins and outs,. good and bad, pro's and con's. Call coffee java. Different name, so coffee must be dead, right? Nope. Just a different name for the same wonderful, brown caffeinated (or not) liquid so many of us programmers drink by the gallon.

Here, since you like "old" publications... here's one for you:
http://www.wired.com/2015/12/adobe-flash-is-dead-in-name-only/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Dang - we agree with each other. How did that happen??

DeletedUser

The important consideration is that many of the regressive behaviors that we're seeing, and some of the connectivity problems, may well be more about the conversion to Adobe Animate CC than about game development.

Nope. Your tea leaves must have some really good mold on them, if you somehow think I agree with you. The package known as Adobe Flash Professional is still the same package of tools as always. Just with a new name. I absolutely do not agree with you Ms. Cleo. A rebranding (simple NAME CHANGE) does not create connectivity issues or regressive behavior. A complete chage of SW could, but since it is the SAME SW with a different name, exactly how do you see the connection? I got the updates. My icons changed, the file names and program names changed. The programs themselves did not. So... step away from the unsupported speculations and go find some fresh tea leaves Kat.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I see your self portrait. But no Alice-in-Wonderland anything. And I have no Alice-In-Wonderland hat or avatar. Never have here. But I do make great chocolates.
Stop eating the moldy tea leaves mate. o_O