• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
what are the most foul words i can use in forum without the post being deleted? ithese pop up ads are total 100% crap and a great way to lose players screwing with the game with crap ads to clear off my cities
I can provide some guidance, "work, dumb, poor, and pout" are safe words, but I am sure there are more. However, the forum rules are clear about using *&**, @#$%, or ANYTHING of a similar nature to bypass the filter or forum rules. Of course, context matters also, so insulting others is still not acceptable.

Blindsider66

Over the years I have pumped more than enough hard currency into this game and Inno's coffers to put a few of their kids through college. And now they expect us to endure a barrage of 30 second gotta haves. I was contemplating a little down time in the near future but now I'm thinking along the lines of retirement. This down right sucks.

Peace
Blindsider66

Attachments

• Picsart_23-06-05_13-42-01-595.jpg
    Picsart_23-06-05_13-42-01-595.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 91

Fjfif

Video ads are a new addition to Elvenar, with video ad drops appearing on the outskirts of the city. The ads give users a chance to “win” one of many prizes for watching a 1 or 2 minute advertisement.

Please add a toggle in settings called “Deliver video ads” that is ON by default but can be unchecked to discontinue delivery of these ads.

MarlynSpyke

Re: the recent addition of multiple/recurring, and potentially dangerous ads, into our daily Elvenar game play! I have just checked out possible ways to hopefully eliminate the recurring advertizement prompt(s) now found in my Elvenar's Trading Center game display, which has now been newly designed to have Elvenar gamers "view multiple internet ads"... after complying with the Elvenar Game's request for it's gamers to "remove, or disable, their detected internet ad blockers"... thereby enabling the Elvenar game interface to display these multiple recurring, and unwanted ads! Unfortunately, I was not able to find a way to permanently disable, or remove, these apparently now permanent & recuring ad prompts from within the Elvenar gaming interface. After wasting Elvenar "gaming time" by displaying and/or declining multiple Elvenar ads, the Elvenar "ad prompt button", located in the Trading Center, then transformed into a "6 hour" delay timer... afterwhich more additional ads would again become available for the Elvenar gamer to display. As a long time Elvenar gamer, currently playing multiple cities in Chapter 17, I find the inclusion of these recurring daily ads to be not only undesirable, but very offensive to the loyal Elvenar gaming community. To display these unwanted ads, Elvenar gamers must actually "disable any detected internet browser ad blockers"... and thereby open up their vulnerable personal internet phones, tablets, laptops, and/or PCs to the potentially dangerous possibilities of getting unwanted cookies, ad trackers, malware, ransomware, phishing attacks and/or even eventual personal identity theft attacks, from the unending number any internet "bad actors" who desire to take advantage of an internet user's personal internet devices. Unfortunately, if an internet user just intends to disable their "internet browser's ad blocking protections", to enable the display of ads from only within the Elvenar Gaming Interface, that unsuspecting internet user may also be completely removing, and eliminating, ALL of their internet brower's ad blocking portections, from ALL of the internet sites they visit, during ALL of their future internet browsing activities. Some may say to "just ignore" these unwanted ads, that have been newly inserted into the "daily" Elvenar Gaming Interface, however, I am hopeful that Innogames may respect the privacy and security of it's loyal Elvenar gaming community, and in a future response to concerns from it's own Elvenar gaming community members, will consider the option of a permanent removal of these recurring ad prompts that require it's Elvenar gamers to disable their "detected internet ad blockers" from within the otherwise ... Very Excellent Elvenar Gaming Interface! :)

Attachments

• Elvenar Ads 1.jpg
    Elvenar Ads 1.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Elvenar Ads 2.jpg
    Elvenar Ads 2.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Elvenar Ads 3.jpg
    Elvenar Ads 3.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 82

elvenbee

Re: the recent addition of multiple/recurring, and potentially dangerous ads, into our daily Elvenar game play! I have just checked out possible ways to hopefully eliminate the recurring advertizement prompt(s) now found in my Elvenar's Trading Center game display, which has now been newly designed to have Elvenar gamers "view multiple internet ads"... after complying with the Elvenar Game's request for it's gamers to "remove, or disable, their detected internet ad blockers"... thereby enabling the Elvenar game interface to display these multiple recurring, and unwanted ads! Unfortunately, I was not able to find a way to permanently disable, or remove, these apparently now permanent & recuring ad prompts from within the Elvenar gaming interface. After wasting Elvenar "gaming time" by displaying and/or declining multiple Elvenar ads, the Elvenar "ad prompt button", located in the Trading Center, then transformed into a "6 hour" delay timer... afterwhich more additional ads would again become available for the Elvenar gamer to display. As a long time Elvenar gamer, currently playing multiple cities in Chapter 17, I find the inclusion of these recurring daily ads to be not only undesirable, but very offensive to the loyal Elvenar gaming community. To display these unwanted ads, Elvenar gamers must actually "disable any detected internet browser ad blockers"... and thereby open up their vulnerable personal internet phones, tablets, laptops, and/or PCs to the potentially dangerous possibilities of getting unwanted cookies, ad trackers, malware, ransomware, phishing attacks and/or even eventual personal identity theft attacks, from the unending number any internet "bad actors" who desire to take advantage of an internet user's personal internet devices. Unfortunately, if an internet user just intends to disable their "internet browser's ad blocking protections", to enable the display of ads from only within the Elvenar Gaming Interface, that unsuspecting internet user may also be completely removing, and eliminating, ALL of their internet brower's ad blocking portections, from ALL of the internet sites they visit, during ALL of their future internet browsing activities. Some may say to "just ignore" these unwanted ads, that have been newly inserted into the "daily" Elvenar Gaming Interface, however, I am hopeful that Innogames may respect the privacy and security of it's loyal Elvenar gaming community, and in a future response to concerns from it's own Elvenar gaming community members, will consider the option of a permanent removal of these recurring ad prompts that require it's Elvenar gamers to disable their "detected internet ad blockers" from within the otherwise ... Very Excellent Elvenar Gaming Interface! :)
My brain just shut down trying to read this. I would recommend breaking your message up into paragraphs and formatting breaks in this.