• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

adventure glitchy

hvariidh gwendrot

fill in the dots and tricolors with badgers it doesn't show, then advances , but previous dot still bounces and show as incomplete etc etc etc

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm having the same problem. I added a badge twice and it didn't show up. But when I refreshed my page it was there, so I didn't lose it. But it's frustrating to have to refresh and come back into the game over and over. At first it really scared me to think that a badge didn't register.

Wasn't there a bug reported in the Beta version where the tricolor waypoints were not showing finished when they really were? I believe the first one completed showed complete but then the other 2 on the same level would not. The same thing is happening now in the live world

elvenbee

Wasn't there a bug reported in the Beta version where the tricolor waypoints were not showing finished when they really were? I believe the first one completed showed complete but then the other 2 on the same level would not. The same thing is happening now in the live world
Yes, we're having this issue in Winyandor now

Attachments

• TriPoint1.jpg
    TriPoint1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 30
  • TriPoint2.jpg
    TriPoint2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 31

Kadhrin

Also in Harandar.

Dhurrin

Yes there were several bugs on beta. Resolved just about the last day too.
On beta dots didn't show as completed even if they were, and clicking them just added more points to the FS as each time it would be counted as completed once more.

@Astram
Yes, our FS on Elcysandir was able to move to stage 2 too

Dhurrin

But! They know how to fix this from Beta. If we set aside the issue of how this came to Live in the first place... Why would they leave it like this all weekend?
Because the Dev team doesn't work during the weekends. Based in Germany, they will be off from the end of their Friday until the start of their Monday.
With Germany being 6 hours ahead of the US east-coast I'd say that from Friday 10 AM east coast time onwards or so things will have to wait.

What really bugs me is the fact there were several bugs on Beta, which were only resolved about the last day of the event. So it was known there were issues there and that it would take time to fix them, so one could expect something to pop up on the live-servers. Meaning they should have some support scheduled for that.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Because the Dev team doesn't work during the weekends. Based in Germany, they will be off from the end of their Friday until the start of their Monday.
With Germany being 6 hours ahead of the US east-coast I'd say that from Friday 10 AM east coast time onwards or so things will have to wait.

What really bugs me is the fact there were several bugs on Beta, which were only resolved about the last day of the event. So it was known there were issues there and that it would take time to fix them, so one could expect something to pop up on the live-servers. Meaning they should have some support scheduled for that.
With so many layoffs at Inno this year, they probably don't have the staff to do that. :(

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
With so many layoffs at Inno this year, they probably don't have the staff to do that. :(
I don't buy that. They had staff prior to expanding so much during Covid, they'll have staff still. Same for Dhurrin's argument, shall I ask around on the International server and see how many servers reported this bug during Inno's business hours?