• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting Adventures in Elvenarland seeking new members

armybeans

Adventures in Elvenarland is looking for new members. It was just founded last night and has the start of what can be a great fellowship. It started with 4 strong accounts and I am hoping to find a few more. My vision for the fellowship is to routinely hit 10 chests, hit silver and eventually gold in the spire and participate in fellowship adventures while continuing to have fun with the game. I hope to achieve the balance where fellowship goals are easily met but players aren't sacrificing city growth to do so and making sure everyone can enjoy their game play. If you have any questions, you can look me up in game, post on here or pm me with questions.

armybeans

We are on our third week and doing great. We have earned 7 chests per tournament with only 7 members. If you are looking for a new home with knowledgeable members who just want to have fun, please come check us out. If you have any questions, just let me know.

armybeans

We are doing great. Removed a player who was not active, but still have several strong players. We have a great group with knowledgeable players who are willing to help!