• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Age of Space

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
This looks really odd to me. Got a message in Elcysandir (but not in Khelonaar) in the regular FS messages advertising the game Age of Space. I googled it and it does not seem to be an Inno game. The sender is 'Message Global' and there is a player in E world with that name and a score of 19 points and their page says they are not in an FS. They are definitely not in my FS. I tried to copy the message to paste here, but it won't copy. Tried it with another message in my inbox and it copied just fine, so I eliminated the idea I forgot how to do it right in Flash. Trying to take a screen shot, and it posts in the box I'm typing in, but disappears when I click 'preview'. Tried putting the screen shot in a spoiler, then tried putting it in the body of the message - no dice.

Anyone else get this? How can this happen? Should I submit a support ticket so they can look into this?
Tagging @Xelenia

DeletedUser6326

I've recieved four of them, in Fely, Khel, Sinya and Ceravyn this week. I reported all of them by clicking on the exclamation point, next to the sender's avatar, in the message.

Attachments

• spammer.PNG
    spammer.PNG
    115 KB · Views: 58

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
This looks really odd to me. Got a message in Elcysandir (but not in Khelonaar) in the regular FS messages advertising the game Age of Space. I googled it and it does not seem to be an Inno game. The sender is 'Message Global' and there is a player in E world with that name and a score of 19 points and their page says they are not in an FS. They are definitely not in my FS. I tried to copy the message to paste here, but it won't copy. Tried it with another message in my inbox and it copied just fine, so I eliminated the idea I forgot how to do it right in Flash. Trying to take a screen shot, and it posts in the box I'm typing in, but disappears when I click 'preview'. Tried putting the screen shot in a spoiler, then tried putting it in the body of the message - no dice.

Anyone else get this? How can this happen? Should I submit a support ticket so they can look into this?
Tagging @Xelenia

Hey @samidodamage ,

You are right in wanting to submit a support ticket. Please do so, and we will handle it appropriately :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Update: Got a message from support that they are forwarding the info to the developers. Please, anyone who gets these messages, report the player and/or put in support tickets. It seems there is more than one player name contributing to the spam ads in various worlds, so if everyone reports, there's a greater chance of getting all of them.