• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

All about Menhirok's Duty, new event! (spoilers)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3297
  • Start date

DeletedUser5202

Hi Kaylee, thanks for the guide. Not sure if anyone has pointed this out or not and while not that big of a deal, you might want to know for the next time...
When I copy and past the list for fellowship, I have to edit "extra" numbers out. I copied and pasted a section so you can see what I'm talking about.

=======
1) Gain a small amount of coins - Marble Relic
2) Gain a small amount of supplies - Steel Relic
3) Produce beverages 3 times (workshop 5 minutes) - Planks Relic
4) Gain 40 culture - Crystal Relic
5) Produce simple tools 5 times (workshop 15 minutes) - Scroll Relic
======

DeletedUser4493

so2sft.png

I havent placed the building - all that space is for my workshops to turn :( I will have to get an expansion first.....Thank you @kayleegrrl, @SoggyShorts and @ptparks and everyone who helped get the quests posted up for us :) Derp Alliance, Khelonaar

DeletedUser3297

Hi Kaylee, thanks for the guide. Not sure if anyone has pointed this out or not and while not that big of a deal, you might want to know for the next time...
When I copy and past the list for fellowship, I have to edit "extra" numbers out. I copied and pasted a section so you can see what I'm talking about.

======

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Awesome job @Tyanna congrats!

DeletedUser3507

Waste of time and space really, for chapter 10 players unless your desperate for pop, 2300 culture lol really....!

And Inno quit with the buy X kp's....:mad:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Waste of time and space really, for chapter 10 players unless your desperate for pop, 2300 culture lol really....!

And Inno quit with the buy X kp's....:mad:
Time? you get 14 days to do 19 quests, unless you actively ignore them, you'll complete it and it really doesn't take any time.
Space? The building holds more pop per square than a residence, even if it gave zero culture.
Buying KP? There's an alternative option, and what else would you do with coins if you are at the end of the tech tree with max buildings?

So negative.....

DeletedUser1016

Yup, I experienced the same thing, nonetheless - I really appreciate the effort in creating this and I'm not complaining at all...THANKS AGAIN. :)

DeletedUser3507

I refuse to buy kp's.:mad:
And for just a bit more space I can put in a 8k maze
My magic 10 housing is 3200 pop...And I have 26 of them @Soggy..
And my culture excess is 128.6k

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Yup:p:cool::rolleyes:
I did think it was worthwhile though for my beta1 city so I completed it.
But a 2300 culture/pop building for chapter 10..... No!

SoggyShorts

You can see that it's just a good residence,right? Even if It gave zero culture, it's still a good house.
Level 25 res gives 1820 pop in 15 squares.
Level 10 Event Prize takes 16 squares.
So for one square of space you gain almost 500 pop! Show me where else I can get 500 pop for one square :confused:

DeletedUser3507

You may need pop, I don't., and to have to buy 16 kp's no, not even...
What would I do with them add another factory... :confused::p
Think I have enough factories at this time, 6 tier 1 maxed, 6 tier 2 maxed, 7 tier 3's.maxed..

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
You may need pop, I don't., and to have to buy 16 kp's no, not even...
What would I do with them add another factory... :confused::p
Think I have enough factories at this time, 6 tier 1 maxed, 6 tier 2 maxed, 7 tier 3's.maxed..

Regular people just don't understand what a burden it is to be pretty.

DeletedUser3297

I just want to make sure. Does solving Advanced Scouts in a new chapter count as researching 1 technology?

Yes, everything in the tech tree is considered a technology. So researching the Advance Scout tech will meet the requirements to complete the event. Pretty cool way to do it too, you will get the next chapters building value! I am doing the same thing with the WoodElf scout ;)

SoggyShorts

You may need pop, I don't.
That simply can't be true.
All factories need pop.
You have factories.
Therefore you need pop.
You might not need more pop. But even then, you could choose to get the pop that you do require from more efficient sources.

You have mentioned many times how much you love culture, yet you would rather lose 600 culture with a residence than gain 2300 culture with a Barrow.
There is also a very strong possibility that chapter 11 residences won't give 143 pop per square, so when you do unlock more factory upgrades next chapter you will need both space, and pop which the Barrow does better than a residence.

I guess if you still can't understand why the event reward is good for you, fine- no rainbow for jps54

You can lead a horse to water...

DeletedUser3507

Soggy if you was to look at my city, you would see exactly 7 event buildings, I am not real happy with the culture they give when it takes me a min of 110k culture to get a cultural bonus in chapter 10. So bigger culture like maze's and staircase's are necessary.

You manage with less culture, factories, etc. That's fine, I am doing ring 12-13 and that takes more factories to do. So 2300 culture is not going to help me no mater how much pop it gives.