• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

All Clicked Out

DeletedUser2768

I've learned a lot from you here in the forums. I hope you'll pop in now and then and not just completely disappear.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
:( It is unfortunate to see the decision you have made @Ashrem . I have grown to enjoy the presence you bring to the forum and surely it will be missed. I hope it is just a short break, every now and then...we all need one of those...and I hope you change your mind and return. In my short time that I have been here, I believe it is safe to say your absent will be felt around the forum.

I shall be optimistic and look forward to your return :)
Xelenia

YarL

That title, "All clicked out" speaks volumes. Not only is some of the clicking bothersome, it is actually causing me physical pain, especially in a FA.

Seriously, I am worried about developing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from repetitive clicking in the Fellowship Adventures. I am worried enough for my health that perhaps it is an aspect of the game I will have to avoid until a solution is implemented.

I have an idea for a quick fix, maybe some nice developer will see if it is feasible with a minimal about of effort. I will post the idea in a new thread, "Save me from "CTS, please!"