• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An non-relevant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Whose Kevin? The beefcake secretary from Ghostbusters?
Can we start a thread in the Lounge where we ask you pop culture questions and you give first thought that comes to your mind? I think it will be as hilarious and wholesome as the ones Mandy Patinkin’s (aka actor that played Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride) son posts on twitter.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
No it is "What" is Karen

It is often described "Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their white privilege to demand their own way" from wikipedia

Google search produces about 2,090,000,000 results ..LOL

In terms of that definition, it is racially discriminating and should never be used. I happen to know people who I would label as "Karens" who are neither white nor women. Believing that you are above the rules is not tied to race or gender, just a mindset.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Separated all the Karen stuff from the feedback thread as it is not relevant to that discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.