• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Rune .

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you're talking about an early quest, I think it's the culture bldg: 'Ancient Runes'. You find it under the culture tab of your build menu. On browser, mine's on page 2. I've never tried to build anything on the mobile app, but it should still be early in the listings; mine's the 9th culture item in that tab.
Players have campaigned to get the name of that bldg changed with no luck. It's incredibly confusing considering we have Ancient Wonders that are filled with runes. This question comes up every so often; you're definitely not the only one it has confounded!

Katcrow

If you're talking about an early quest, I think it's the culture bldg: 'Ancient Runes'. You find it under the culture tab of your build menu. On browser, mine's on page 2. I've never tried to build anything on the mobile app, but it should still be early in the listings; mine's the 9th culture item in that tab.
Players have campaigned to get the name of that bldg changed with no luck. It's incredibly confusing considering we have Ancient Wonders that are filled with runes. This question comes up every so often; you're definitely not the only one it has confounded!
Yes that was it. Thank you so much. Big help !!!!