• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Game Features Ancient wonders & crafting

Laochra

It's going to take me weeks of tourneys to get enough RRs to upgrade my GA to level 16. :(

Dukester69

I currently have 4 AWs waiting to be upgraded due to the cost of upgrades. I've slacked off on the swap threads for this reason. So I started on the tech tree. Just finished chapter 13 and moved up to chapter 14. Now, all my buildings need to be upgraded with RRs (I upgraded a few. Which now I lost the funds to upgrade the AWs). I was always crafting something of use in my MA. Had to slack off there too. My fellowship averages 16-19 chests every week and I still can't keep up. Since all the changes, I refused to spend any more money on this game. Which I feel now, this was innos plan the whole time. To spend money to keep up with all the different upgrading/crafting/tech tree is to spend money. I will continue to play without spending any money until I'm totally in a grid lock or more friendly changes are made again.