• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Ancient Wonders Levels Overview on Browser

Buttrflwr

It has been stated somewhere that increased AW numbers and levels also increase the difficulty of spire and tourney encounters. Is that only certain AW, or any AW? And what is that percentage. I would like to know without extensive difficult math (I am an English and Science major, NOT a math major) how much more difficult those encounters are per AW and AW level. That would be very valuable info to have, to help decide the advantages of said AW against disadvantage of decimated troops. It seems the spire is getting bloodier and bloodier with less and less reward. Could we get that shown in an easy to see AW chart?
Thanks!

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
It has been stated somewhere that increased AW numbers and levels also increase the difficulty of spire and tourney encounters. Is that only certain AW, or any AW? And what is that percentage. I would like to know without extensive difficult math (I am an English and Science major, NOT a math major) how much more difficult those encounters are per AW and AW level. That would be very valuable info to have, to help decide the advantages of said AW against disadvantage of decimated troops. It seems the spire is getting bloodier and bloodier with less and less reward. Could we get that shown in an easy to see AW chart?
Thanks!

Every AW upgrade increases squad size and catering cost but if the AW helps you in spire and tournament it doesn't really matter. Here are the percentages.

k777

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the introduction of the Ancient Wonders Levels Overview on Browser.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
We browser players are ALWAYS happy to get the mobile features. Now I'd like to be able to pick from the vertical list when trying to donate to a player like mobile can, rather than endlessly scroll over if the one they want is not hearted.

Alram

Flippers just flip
We browser players are ALWAYS happy to get the mobile features. Now I'd like to be able to pick from the vertical list when trying to donate to a player like mobile can, rather than endlessly scroll over if the one they want is not hearted.
What vertical list?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I'm confused. Where do you find this?
Screenshot_20230821-120123_Discord.jpg

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have confirmed that this did not get released as expected and no information as to why. Will update as we can.